Curated by?Siva CE
- Bear in mind who?s reading your portfolio ? the interviewer could spend as little as 20?30 seconds scanning your portfolio.
- Consider using your portfolio to demonstrate your processes and rationale, rather than just to showcase your finished work.
- Don?t fear ridicule or judgment; ask for feedback and meaningful critique so you can improve.
- Show the people reading your portfolio your personal narrative.
- UX thinking is a way of life rather than the 9?6 grind.
- UX is not visual design; there is a need to be a researcher before being a designer!