About 100 of us gathered at the PayPal office for our?UXSG?Meetup #14. Many thanks to those who attended and contributed to the high energy session, and our heartfelt appreciation again to PayPal Singapore for being our venue host and F&B sponsor for the evening!
Topics with most votes (top 10)
- Enterprise UX vs consumer UX (Stephen)
- Designing to persuade ? how do we inject design into company culture? (Brian)
- How to make a UX portfolio (Siva)
- Finding UX projects in Singapore (Richard)
- How do we conduct user testing well? (Desmond)
- How can we quantify the benefits of UX to stakeholders? (Wilson)
- Using analytics to make informed UI/UX design decisions
- Creating user profiles
- How to get a UX job with no UX experience (Menaka)
- Enterprise UX (Zhi)
To add on to Desmond’s talk, we would like to share two articles for further reading on user testing techniques and tools.
- Smashing Magazine: Comprehensive Review of Usability and User Experience Testing Tools 
- Boxes and Arrows: Your Guide to Online Research and Testing Tools