Thanks to IDA Software Design and Development Centre of Excellence Eyung Lim and Mark Lim for kindly offering the venue space for our meetup.
Date: Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Venue: IDA @Sandcrawler
Top 10 Topics
Mindful UX (Hong Khai Seng)
How to Get Large Traditional Corporation to be Innovative and to Appreciate UX? (Laura Chang)
Southeast Asia vs East & West (Lee Hang Yang)
Will A.I. Take Over Design (Loh Chi Ming)
How to Upgrade a UI? (Dave Sukowatey)
How to Execute Emotional Design? (Lucian Tan)
Service Design & Interaction (Priscilla Liu)
How Do We Design for Seniors? (Lui Rogliano)
Design Patterns/Conventions vs New Interactions (Mandi Lee)
If X(e.g. Facebook) does it, it must be right? (Fabian Lua) ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
- What are your favourite prototyping tools (Richard)
- Tools for creation and collaboration (Maxim)
- UX Companies in Singapore (?)
- Best Practices for UX Design (Hao Eng)
- How can designers be on the executive board? (Priscilla Liu)
- Should you use any profiling tools in your company? (?)
- When to go out with your app? As soon as possible or better to be well designed?
- How prototyping even faster & efficient how to gain improvement during the iteration? (Xin Ling)
- How might we design for a Singapore world that is wiser & more compassionate?
- How can UX help shape animals going extinct? (James Breeze)