UXSG Meetup #17 was held on?Wednesday, 16?September 2015?from 7?9.30PM?at?5 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01 Suntec Tower 5.
Special thanks to Tony Sebastian & Laurence for making the venue sponsorship possible and for the?generosity to provide food & beverages for all attendees.
- UX is turning into a cargo cult (Tom Voirol)
- Herding cats (Wei Kong)
- Beyond material design – Material Design is consistent, how do you make you MD product unique? (Chua Bing Quan)
- Gamestorming exercise session – The Anti-Problem (Olive Su)
- Is there a need to change the UX of healthcare system? (Adrian Tan)
- What is the importance of brand personality in an early stage product? (Tan?Thye Chuan)
- How can we make the online space more accessible to the senior/older generation? (Chaitra Subhakaran)
- Evaluate a start-up?s website UX/UI and discuss on what?s good or not. (Jim Ler)
- How do you earn / charge from building a product , platform or app?
- How to go about conducting a UX Workshop ?
- What did you benefit most from school training as a UI / UX student?
- How to develop smaller youtube channel in a competitive environment where bigger channels grow bigger