UXSG Meetup #19 was held on Wednesday, 2 December 2015 from 7-9.30PM at [email protected], 1 Fusionopolis View, #08-01, Sandcrawler, Singapore 138577.
Special thanks to IDA Government Digital Services Group for sponsoring the venue and F&B.
Topics with most votes (top 8)
- Cross-cultural UX – How to UX for multiple languages, interest speeds, mobile penetration, etc (Molly Kirk)
- My ?AHA? moments from User Friendly Conference 2015 in China (Tomas Li)
- How do you figure out where/how/why to add delight into your product?s UX? (Desmond Chua)
- Analysing qualitative user research (Tan Yan Ling)
- Moving from data to design insight (Tan Yan Ling)
- UX/CX for financial services (Nisha Agrawal)
- How can we improve UX in supermarkets? (Ryan Hong)
- Mobile UX – Usability testing for mobile apps (Andrena Ong)
Check out the photos and handwritten notes of the topics in our photo album here.