UXSG Meetup #22 was held on Tuesday, 22 March 2016 from 7-9.30PM at Microsoft, #21-01 One Marina Boulevard, 1 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018989.
Special thanks to Ming, Ujiwal, Steven and Microsoft for sponsoring the venue space and pizza.
Topics with most votes (top 8)
- Challenges of Designing for Elderly in Singapore (Wong Jia Liang)
- Solving the Complex Problems – Enterprise UX (Jessica Hall)
- How to manage UI/UX teams? (Xianyi Wu)
- What is your team’s UX process? How does it fit with your Agile Development Process? (Benjamin Cheah)
- Future of UX: UX beyond the Screen (Liz Diaz)
- What’s the progression plan for UX Designers in large organisations? (Frank Chen)
- Data Visualisation for UX (Marc Ling)
- Is formal UX training a must to be a good UX designer? (Menaka Chandrasekhar)
Check out the photos that were taken during the meetup in our photo album.
We’d also like to share two initiatives from Microsoft:
- Spiffy.sg is Microsoft’s community website for the Singapore eco-system. The content is community-driven and covers a wide range of topics from startups and tech to events and personal experiences. If you’d like to contribute, check out their recruitment drive for writers!
- BizSpark helps new startups get up and running quickly by providing free software & services, tech support and visibility. Learn more about how Bizspark works?or how startups around the globe?are using Bizspark.
For more information, please contact:
Startup Program Manager