UXSG Meetup #24 was held on Tuesday, 24 May 2016 from 7-9.30PM at Carousell HQ – 71 Ayer Rajah Cresent, #05-14, Singapore 139951. Special thanks to Camille Zapata and Carousell for offering the venue space and snacks!
- How to use analytics effectively to improve UX (Vinay Raja)
- Is print dead? (Yovonne S.Z Tan)
- How to analyse a website in terms of UX/UI?UI without a ‘back’ button? (Michael Patterson)
- Encouraging users to do more reviews (Yuu)
- Efficiency, Surveillance & Tunnel Vision (Wolfgang Maehr)
- How games help us master skills like UX? (Michael Ong)