UXSG Meetup #26 was held on Tuesday, 19 July 2016 from 7-9.30PM at Microsoft – 1 Marina Boulevard, #21-01 One Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018989. Special thanks to Ming and Microsoft for their generosity in offering pizzas and venue space!
Topics with most votes (top 10)
- UX design without formal education – Moses Sim
- How to measure UX value with business metrics? – Powit Chin R
- How to get hired as a UX designer? Core skills? – Harry
- How to measure design thinking culture in an engineering-centric organisation? – Choon Lian Leow
- Pokemon Go & AR – Qiao Qi Song
- Object Oriented UX – Colin Wan
- Accessibility vs Design. Fanciness vs Accessibililty – Kenny Saw
- Getting the most out of external user tests – Daylon Soh
- UX & Product Management: Prioritisation – Daylon Soh
- Gamification ideas into an app to encourage user acquisition – Eugene Low
Checkout the photos from the meetup in our photo album.