UXSG Meetup #27 was held on Tuesday, 16 August 2016 from 7-9.30PM at BASH – 79 Ayer Rajah Crescent, Level 3, Singapore 139955. Special thanks to Sharon, Amanda and BASH for sponsoring the venue space!
Topics with most votes (top 8)
- The UX of legal terms & conditions (Yee Mun)
- Craft vs. Commercial (Amy Lau)
- Design Sprint 101 (Wan)
- Finding a UX job in Singapore (Holly Wall)
- Innovation lab vs. product design (Kerry Loh)
- What is the role of copywriting in UX? (Menaka Chandrasekhar)
- How to make apps more accessible for the visually impaired? (Amanda Ang)
- Using audio stimuli to enhance UX and interactivity (Allen)
Checkout the photos from the meetup in our photo album.